# Update Time
Man, it's been almost a year and a half. Whew. We'll just because it was the last thing I posted, I'm gonna go over my resolutions I had originally set out to do.
Get an internship this summer Get my own place (not a dorm) Read at least ten books Have a playable game ready Take the Foundation exam
- Make my own website [In progress]
Get all A’s
Cool. So in retrospect I didn't do that bad. I managed to accomplish my goals that I had set out to do, even if it was not within a year.
I guess I should make a new set of goals, especially since January just happened and all.
Goals for 2014
- Get a full time dev job or go back to school full time.
- Move closer to my destination (geographically).
- Wake up earlier (6:00 am).
- Exercise more often or go to the gym.
- Cut my expenses by a third.
There we go. Five goals. I should be able to get 5 goals in a year. They're not even that hard. I'll add more as I complete them. This way however, I'll be focused on a few manageable goals to have to worry about.